Burns & McBride is Offering Electric and Gas Heater Tune-Ups Valued at $159…Only $89!
Winter has been brutal!!!! Invest in Burns & McBride Home Comfort’s 21-Point Precision Heater Tune-Up and We’ll Guarantee It Against ANY Breakdowns for the next 60 days ……..we’ll fix it for free!
During the year, your heating system accumulates dust and dirt, making it less efficient and costing you additional money in utility bills. Its our experience that most of the service calls we respond to could have been avoided, or minimized, with preventive maintenance. That’s why Burns & McBride has developed a comprehensive 21-point Precision Heater Tune-Up and Professional Heating System Cleaning…and we are offering it at an unbeatable price of only $89*! Offer through February 28, 2014!
Why are we making this offer…and Why Should You Take Advantage NOW?
ONE — This is a great way for us to introduce homeowners in Delaware, Pennsylvania and Maryland to our unbeatable fast, clean and professional heating services.
TWO — The recent cold weather has really driven home the need for how important it is to have well maintained, modern heating equipment. Our Preventive Maintenance program includes a written evaluation of your system and testing with state of the art instruments to assure you and your family that it is up to the task.
And THREE — This special offer is the best thing you can do to prevent costly furnace and heating system breakdowns BEFORE they occur and to assure that your heating system is performing at peak efficiency throughout the winter and into next season.
So for a limited time, not only will you get a thorough tune-up of your heating system, you’ll have it performed by a seasoned Burns & McBride Home Comfort heating and furnace professional. It’s the smartest thing you can do to guarantee a warm, worry-free, energy-efficient home during the winter ahead!
This 21-Point Precision Tune-Up Guarantees Against Heater and Furnace Breakdowns All Winter Long!
Your Burns and McBride Home Comfort heating technician will perform a complete 21-step precision tune-up and professional cleaning of your furnace or heating system that will take over an one hour to complete. It’s like having your furnace rejuvenated to factory fresh condition! Then…if your system breaks down over the next 60 days we will fix it for free!
Electric or Gas Furnace 21-Point Precision Tune-Up – $89
- Combustion Testing of furnace and heat exchanger
- Test airflow for deadly carbon monoxide
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation
- Test safety and control circuits for proper operation
- Test exhaust system for proper venting
- Lubricate and clean blower motor air vents
- Measure temperature differences – supply and return
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable)
- Calibrate and level thermostat (if applicable)
- Inspect for combustible materials around furnace
- Brush, clean and blow-out burner
- Brush, clean and blow-out heat exchanger
- Test furnace flame for proper burn mechanism
- Clean or replace up to a 1″ filter
- Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
- Lubricate all moving parts per manufacturer
- Measure amperage and voltage of blower motor
- Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring
- Clean upper and lower combustion vents
- Test for natural gas leaks
- Clean furnace exterior
Oil Furnace or Oil Boiler 21-Point Precision Tune-Up –
Call For A Quote
- Inspect flue piping from unit
- Sweep out debris/flakes from equipment
- rush and vacuum out flue collector
- Clean area around the burner
- Remove and replace oil filter
- Remove and replace pump strainer, if applicable
- Replace oil nozzle with OEM specified replacement
- Clean & inspect electrodes for damage & cracks in the porcelain body
- Set electrode spacing to OEM specifications
- Clean the combustion head of all soot and debris
- Remove, test and clean flame detection device (CAD Cell)
- Test the ignition transformer & any associated wiring/electrical connections
- Clean the blower wheel and air control of any lint or debris
- Check all wiring for secure connections & overall integrity
- Inspect area for oil leaks
- Inspect all oil lines and fittings for leaks & secure connections
- Adjust burner to OEM specifications and/or industry standards
- Oil motors, if applicable
- Check for correct voltage supply to burner
- Complete a thorough & proper heat exchanger safety inspection
- Perform a thorough & accurate combustion analysis & make any necessary adjustments to ensure optimum performance & efficiency